FIELD OF INTEREST
The Alexander Eastman Foundation Health Professions Scholarship Program is for students pursuing post-secondary education or training in a health care field. Consideration for scholarships is based on merit and need. The program is designed to provide scholarship grants from $500 to $2,500 to health care workers who seek to upgrade their professional skills to:
- Utilize new equipment and medical techniques
- Improve knowledge in a specific health care area
- Add to professional qualifications to ensure job security or career advancement
Eligible applicants to the program must:
- Currently practice health-care skills or work in health-service organization in: Derry, Londonderry, Windham, Sandown, East Hampstead, Hampstead, or Chester.
- Be a resident of Derry, Londonderry, Windham, Sandown, East Hampstead, Hampstead, or Chester AND currently practice health care skills or work in health-service organizations in one of the following towns: Derry Londonderry, Windham, Sandown, East Hampstead, Hampstead, Chester, Atkinson, Auburn, Salem, or Pelham.
- Be entering or enrolled in a full-time, part-time or short-term program of study in a health field including, but not limited to: medicine, dentistry, nursing, medical laboratory, radiology, pharmacology, rehabilitation therapy, nutrition, health care administration, or home health care.
- Be an independent student (over age 24 or have others dependent on you).
- Understand and agree to adhere to the above mentioned residency/employment guidelines for at least 18 months after receipt of the award.
HOW TO APPLY
Please download the application form by clicking here. Applications are due by July 8, 2016. Completed applications should be emailed to: email@example.com or mailed to:
Alexander Eastman Foundation
c/o 501hub, Inc.
120 Main Street, Suite 110
Nashua, NH 03060
Applications must be received by the deadline. For questions regarding the application or application process, please contact Paul Hebert at firstname.lastname@example.org; 603-417-3328.